Water that comes straight from the tap can rarely be used for commercial operations. By using HANS™ Premium Water system, we seek to provide you with the best water quality for any industrial application.
Bad water can cost you money
If your business relies on equipment that uses water such as swamp coolers, boilers, chillers, water heaters, irrigation systems and washing machines then you know the damage hard water can cause. Hard water contains high levels of calcium and magnesium. These minerals leave scale deposits that build up over time; causing poor performance, repeated repairs and premature replacements.
Bad water makes your business
Hard water deposits can also mar the appearance of bathroom and pantry fixtures creating a less-than-professional impression with employees and visitors to your business.
The modern remedy in water treatment
Protecting your valuable assets starts with HANS™ Premium Water.
Our product line up – reverse osmosis, pre and post treatment, and redundant pumps – offers whole water treatment solutions for commercial applications. They are modular and scalable to meet your water usage needs for both light and large-scale commercial applications. We offer innovative, water treatment systems that can handle up to 3,785,000 litres per day.
Choose the right water treatment system
HANS™ Premium Water Appliance is the only water treatment system of its kind.
It removes up to 99.9% of contaminants in the water for use in manufacturing and other industries.
The HANS™ Premium Water Appliance
The HANS™ Premium Water Appliance delivers consistent, virtually contaminant-free water day after day, month after month. We energize Industrial businesses with cost effective and sustainable solution.
- Produces reclaimed water from wastewater for non-potable water needs to reduce the scarcity of freshwater.
- Reclamation of blowdown water from cooling water for cost saving.
- Produces clean water that exceeds the standards for drinking water recommended by WHO.
Equipment protection and cost savings
- Keeps water-using appliances and filters free from scale buildup, reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- Increase the efficiency and operational life of surgical equipment and instruments.
- Monitors water quality and usage in real time. Data is available on the appliance and sent to your mobile devices.
For high-demand applications, multiple HANS Premium Water Appliances can be installed in parallel. This can drastically reduce downtime as one unit can be taken off line for service without disrupting water flow, keeping your business running and profitable.