We know that water is critical to the hospitality and hotel industry, as your patrons will come in contact with water with every sip, every bite they consume. Coffee and tea are at their best with top quality water, ice cubes cleaner, bakery goods more tasty and delicious. Top quality water means too that your glassware, crockery and cutlery all come out of the dishwasher spotlessly clean.
Dining, drinking and enjoying
Your guests drink the water in your hotel and eat the food cooked with it. If that water tastes or smells bad it can diminish your guests’ experiences. These tastes and smells are often a result of contaminants in the water supply.Municipal water contains disinfectants like chlorine and chloramines. Well water can contain iron and hardness. Other contaminants like arsenic, lead, bacteria, heavy metals, industrial and agricultural runoff are not as noticeable but could prove harmful to your guests.
Some hotels and resorts compensate for poor-quality water by offering bottled water to guests. But bottled water is expensive and wasteful. It’s also shown to be no better than tap water in most cases.
Choose the right water treatment system
HANS™ Premium Water Appliance is the only water treatment system of its kind. It removes up to99.9% of contaminants, and it removes hardness without salt. With contaminants and hardness gone your water will be a five-star experience. Food and beverages will taste better. There will be no scaling or rust stains on fixtures. Water-using equipment will last longer and require fewer repairs. And you won’t have to buy bottled water, as clean water flows from every tap.
The HANS™ Premium Water Appliance
The HANS™ Premium Water Appliance delivers consistent, virtually contaminant-free water day after day, month after month. This consistency and purity is essential for creating positive guest experiences through better-tasting foods and beverages, and overall appearance of your facilities. It’s also essential to keeping your water-using fixtures and equipment free from scale and subsequent repair and replacement costs
Clean water for guest services
- Removes up to 99.9% of contaminants that can adversely affect your guests’ experiences.
- Delivers clean, odor-free water to bars, restaurants and guest rooms.
- Helps improve the taste of food and beverage.
- Does not leave spots on dishes, utensils or glassware.
Equipment protection and cost savings
- Keep equipment free from scale buildup thus reducing repair and replacement bills, and costly downtime..
- Keeps misting systems and swamp coolers running smoothly.
- Removes need for point-of-use filters on equipment and appliances.
- Uses far less water than other RO systems.
- Monitors water quality and usage in real time. Data is available on the appliance and sent to your mobile device.